Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sex Tip #7

Now then, you men, you've heard it a million times, right? "Ladies first..." I know this is really hard to remember when you're there, all systems go, ready to fire a twenty-one-gun salute. So let me just remind you to think about it before you get anywhere close to that stage, ideally when you're feeling the first, shall we say, stirrings. Make it a little mantra that you repeat in your mind, "ladies first, ladies first". We womyn are said to be rather intuitive -- we can sense that ladies-first energy washing over us, and, trust me, it can have quite a salutary effect, making the whole experience rather memorable for all concerned. Try exercising a little bit of control, in the hopes that you will be justly rewarded. Please allow me to explain in greater detail...

My parents had a very large library, with whose contents I was intimately familiar. At some point during the liberal environment of the Sexual Revolution in the U.S. in the 1970s, my sister and I found a copy of Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex But Were Afraid to Ask, possibly strategically planted for our adolescent education. We devoured it, of course. The thing I most remember is the story of a whole group of sex researchers, all men, putting in what could be qualified as a long day at the office, with a single female subject. With more than just their clipboards at the ready, if I correctly recall, they lost count somewhere between 12 and 20. Exhausted, they decided to conclude that she, although blissfully happy, could by no means be said to have reached her limit.

I'll go a bit further by saying that although I'm only one woman, let's just say I've been in the position to make some observations of my own. As you may know as well as or better than I, there is definitely a wide range of possibilities. But I think you'll find she's interested in reaching the top end of the range! A woman can certainly do what she can (her age and experience help tremendously), but your care and attention, your passion and energy, can also greatly increase the chance of that happening. And believe me, that's when the fun begins; it's as if she has been jump-started. Time falls away and with a seemingly endless supply of endorphins pumping through her bloodstream, all you need to do is hitch a ride as she takes you to the moon....

Hmmm. Is it any wonder males are so afraid of our power, womyn? Now, now, you men, don't despair, there's a whole world out there waiting for you too, if you only you would open your minds. So I'll conclude by recommending that Extended Sexual Orgasm not only take up permanent residence on your bedside table, but that you assiduously study it from cover to cover. You'll like it, I promise.

No comments: